
Maybe it's just me, but I think my CPA review class instructor looks exactly like George Bush wearing a tie with a penis on it. I was distracted by this eerie similarity (and the innapropriate subject matter on the tie) throughout the entire course, and accordingly am now planning to write an angry letter to the White House if I fail the test. George Bush, indeed.
Studying for the exam (in the cafe down the street) took up all of my weekend. I'd be lying if I said that I enjoyed it. Although, I did get a little taste of what people do instead of going out to restaurants/bars on Friday and Saturday nights. They apparantly sit in cafes and listen to terrible amateur bands while SOBER.* I felt like a sociologist visiting a foreign country possessing a rudimentary art culture and a government ruled by a preppy, Starbucks-backed regime. I couldn't help it, I judged them all.
*Note to the guy with the acoustic guitar playing nothing but John Mayer songs. I don't even like it when John Mayer sings John Mayer songs.
-EEK


13 comments:
Oh God, that IS a penis! How awful...
Hi, I'm a new time reader who got a kick out of this particular post. I too, am not-so-fond of John Mayer and any John Mayer sing-a-longs. I wanted to share with you the memory drudged up from this topic:
My friend decided to go on a day trip with a guy she was dating. Their current stage of dating was somewhere around the teetering point between continuing to date and not ever wanting to see the person ever again. Here's what blew this Mr. Maybe over the latter edge: John Mayer.
I'll post the rest of the story here - so as not to bulk up your comments area.
I bet he's the life of the party when he gets all coked and liquored up and does that "Can anyone else here suck their own dick?" gag. That one never gets old.
Why is he wearing a penis tie? Does he have more than one penis tie?
It really is a penis on the tie? Why? . . . Why?
I know that guy. He teaches the "Love your penis" course right before teaching your class. I guess he forgot to change to the CPA tie.
Also, his tie was in a porno.
It goes with his wife's vagina sweater.
That's it.
LOL! Think Frustrated is too funny.
I thought that WAS Georgy. Must've been separated at birth.
Does he do Bushims too?
And I bet you must be having SO much fun in your CPA class. I personally like to talk about the finer nuances of LIFO, FIFO, and its effects on the income statement with all my friends. ;)
Maybe I'm not that bad, but I do miss the studying environment back when I was preparing for the CFA exams.
I tried to comment yesterday, but Blogger seemed bent on chapping my hide.
Where do you suppose you would go to buy a penis tie? The closest thing I've ever seen to that was a girl walking around downtown with a dildo tied around her neck during a bachelorette party. Did he also have a suck for a buck sign taped on him?
Churlita -- Thanks for the throw back to bachelorette party paraphernalia. That stuff disturbs me on so many levels. Especially the penis straws. Penis straws give me night terrors.
the dummy -- he didn't really have any 'bushisms' per se, but he did have a tough time getting out the word 'statistical.' I swear to god, he choked on it every time. At first I laughed, but by the end I wasn't laughing anymore and I kept barking angry things at the computer screen like, "Spit it out!"
think frustrated -- it didn't go with my vagina sweater.
As a tie in assignmnet to your CPA class you now have to calculate the cost of invading a small country in the Middle East.
Also, no trashing John Mayer, my body IS a wonderland!
The screenshot from the video makes it looks as if he is experiencing his tie picture in another location don't you think? Especially with his hands spread out showing how big it must be.
Yes we will follow you into the gutter as low as you want to go :)
put a self righteous smirk on that penis tie dude and it is the President.
Maybe they both read the same book on "Presentation Styles for Public Speaking." I hope you're not going to do the same when you get licensed.
You have a vagina sweater, too. Is your's made out of real vaginas, like your instructor's wife's is? If so, you've got quite a pricey item on your hands. Although not as soft as cashmere, female pubic hair sweaters are totally sought after in the fashion world.
Post a Comment