This was truly shocking. I can't believe it didn't work out. I was so convinced it would. And. It didn't. We lost. So now, I'm just a little bit drunk from all the drinking. And a little bit sad from all the losing. And a little bit disheveled from the cold weather and the thrashing around (from the sadness). Poor Lovie. And Urlacher. I hate losing.
Sad.
Fuck you, Tank.
-EEK
Sunday, February 04, 2007
I Can't Believe The Bears Lost
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
My thoughts exactly.
I am not a fan of either team, but just wish the game had been a bit better over all. Obviously you are pissed and I can't say I blame ya. Could be worse, you could be a jags fan.
BD
soory about the loosing, it's never cool
I feel the same way.
It started out so well, too, so we all got a little schvasted, only to have to sober up as things went from sort of bad to pretty bad to ohmygodchicagoisthelaughingstockoftheNFL bad.
Rex is a penis.
Say it ain't so, Joe. Say it ain't so.
Hahahahha, the cop was right.
:..(
I don't blame it on Rexie. After all, he did get us there. He just couldn't close the deal. Next year.
Sorry for the loss. I don't think it was Grossman's fault, the Colt's just played better.
Next year, the Bears will win.
Thanks for the comment. I felt so ashamed I had to blurt it out to the world. Much like I do when I enter the office exclaiming, "I have a stain on my shirt!" whenever I spill coffee on my morning commute. I guess it's just to get the embarassment over with.
Anyway, with the new house and the re-visited garage concept I think my car will be safe for a while. Which kind of sucks because I'll be surrounded by car owners who can not emphathise with the city/car/curse and will automatically assume that I am an erratic driver.
Maybe I'll pave the backyard for a helicopter. I'm pretty positive my geeky boyfriend will totally be down for that. Good idea.
Anywho - hope you're holding up two days after the football debacle.
Post a Comment